- ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine
- Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame
- Author of “The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments”
Welcome to NFL Week 11 and the latest fantasy football PPR flex rankings, where we combine the best of the running backs, wide receivers and tight ends into one tidy package for your viewing pleasure. Well, perhaps “pleasure” is the wrong word when considering the lack of depth among running backs and tight ends these dark days, but we assume you pay attention to your bench spots and prepared well for another weekend with four teams on bye. Or not. Good luck!
1. Dalvin Cook, RB, Vikings: Not a monster Monday night game in Chicago, but 34 touches is certainly monster volume. Only worry here is injury.
2. Alvin Kamara, RB, Saints:
Source: Read Full Article